The Perth Mint recognises the value of developing our people to achieve their potential. Choosing a career with us means that you will be part of the growth of our internationally renowned brand.
We are a proud Australian employer with a current workforce of around 400 employees. Our teams are made up of a diverse range of technical professionals and operations and support roles across many of our operations, including manufacturing, refining, sales, marketing, retail, wholesale, governance, risk, treasury, depository, information technology, finance, people and culture, and security, amongst others!
We are always looking to hear from people who believe they can make valuable contributions to the many areas of our organisation. You can check for available positions and submit your application on the link below. Your information will be treated in confidence.
Check for available positions
Culture at The Perth Mint
Our culture is made up of our people’s attitudes and behaviours, which reflect our shared values, experiences and vision. We are committed to creating a workplace which enables everyone to succeed. Our culture influences how we interact with our colleagues, customers and the broader community. We believe our diversity of thought, backgrounds and experiences strengthens relationships and delivers value to our people and customers. It also makes The Perth Mint a vibrant and interesting place to work.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
What we offer
Great work is valuable. Our employee benefits include:
- Flexible work: We offer a range of flexible work options and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Leave options: Paid and unpaid parental leave, access to long service leave pro rata after 7 years of service.
- Reward and recognition: Our employee recognition program rewards individual and team efforts.
- Training and development: On the job training, online learning and paid study assistance.
- Remuneration: Competitive salaries and short-term incentives.
- Employee discounts: Exclusive rates on a range of services, plus discounted shopping.
- Giving back: We support our people to volunteer through our charity committee initiatives.
- Salary continuance: Income protection after an accident or illness.
- Health and well-being: A full range of health and wellness programs, including an Employee Assistance Program.
- Salary sacrifice: The option to salary sacrifice superannuation contributions.
Our safety promise
"Safe people. Safe Workplace. Safely Home."
- There is no job that is too important that cannot be done safely.
- Everyone deserves to go home at the end of the day in the same condition they arrived at work.
- A mental illness or injury is no different to a physical injury or illness.
Diversity and inclusion plan
To achieve our vision, we require a workforce that reflects the communities and stakeholders that we serve and a workplace which is inclusive and empowers everyone to be the very best they can. Diversity at The Perth Mint is not just a ‘nice to have’, it’s an imperative and it’s everyone’s responsibility.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy outlines our commitment to action.
| || |
All public authorities in Western Australia are required under the Disability Services Act (1993) to develop, implement, review and report on a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP). The requirements of DAIPs are to ensure that people with a disability can access services, facilities, buildings and information provided by public authorities in Western Australia in a way that facilitates increased independence, opportunities and inclusion within the community.
The DAIP can be downloaded here.