Our vision is to create and deliver outstanding value to all our stakeholders in a safe, environmentally sound, and commercially fair manner. Our values are the foundation of our vision.
Our values form the basis of how we act towards each other and how we do business with our customers and suppliers.
Gold Corporation and its subsidiaries, trading as The Perth Mint, supply precious metal related products and services, including:
- Refining of gold and silver and producing London Good Delivery bars;
- Value-added cast bars, minted bars and Australian legal tender bullion coins which promote the ownership of precious metals;
- Precious metal depository products which enable investors to own precious metals without having to deal with the security, insurance and other issues associated with taking physical possession of precious metals;
- Proof, numismatic and commemorative coins which are legal tender of Australia and other countries;
- Storage and safekeeping for precious metals; and
- Coin blanks and other precious metal products.
It also operates a tourist attraction based on the themes of gold, coins and their history, and offers assaying and other services to the gold industry. Gold Corporation commits to:
- Supplying products, services and experiences which delight customers and users;
- Promoting the history and heritage of Australia locally and internationally through its coins;
- Preserving its heritage assets and history for the benefit of the community;
- Providing fulfilment, development, security and fair reward to its employees;
- Generating an acceptable financial return for its shareholder, the Government of Western Australia; and
- Paying a fair royalty to the Australian Treasury on Australian legal tender coins issued.