Your prices have been refreshed.
007 James Bond 2021 0.5g Gold Coin
A superb addition to your James Bond Official 25-Coin Collection, this 0.5g pure gold coin sits perfectly inside your first Bond-themed collection folder and represents a stylish finishing touch to your collection. This EXCLUSIVE coin will not be available for purchase outside of the subscription.
- 99.99% pure gold
- Official licensed James Bond collectable
- Limited availability – 12,007 mintage per coin
- Wallet-size collectable
Subscribe now and never miss a release
With coins expected to sell fast, a subscription is the way to go for collectors determined in their mission to acquire all 25 releases.
Scheduled for staggered release until March 2022, the limited mintage coins can be purchased separately in individual presentation packaging. But with competition for each release expected to be high, a subscription (while available) is the perfect way to secure every coin in the collection.
As well as reserving each coin in your name, a subscription means you are also entitled to:
- Purchase the first two coins at a introductory subscriber price of AUD 49.95 each (RRP AUD 84.95)
- Enjoy a further AUD 5 discount on each of the remaining coins in the subscription
- Receive two free Bond-themed collection folders designed to house all 25 silver coins
- Opportunity to purchase an exclusive 007 0.5g gold coin which fits in folder I
- FREE shipping on 23 of 25 silver coins
Bond, James Bond
Created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, James Bond was brought to cinema screens for the first time in the 1962 movie Dr. No. More than 50 years later, 007 continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of the longest running and most successful film franchises of all time.
Gun logo reverse
The coin's reverse portrays the instantly recognisable 007 gun logo and the inscription JAMES BOND.
Each coin encased in a Perspex capsule and housed in a disposable card ready for mounting within its Collection folder. The Certificate of Authenticity accompanies the coin in its packet and this can also be stored inside the folder.