Your prices have been refreshed.
1899 - 1931 Monarchs Perth Mint Three Coin Set
- 22-carat (91.67%) pure gold
- Comprises three Perth Mint Gold Sovereigns, each carrying a P mintmark
- Issued under Queen Victoria (1899-1901), Edward VII (1902-10) and King George V (1911-31)
- Graded Extremely Fine - About Uncirculated
- Genuine artefact of the Australian Gold Rush
Australian Gold Rush trio
Opened amid great fanfare in 1899, the Perth Mint struck gold sovereigns until Australia was forced to abandon the Gold Standard during the Great Depression. Sovereigns were struck at the Mint during the reigns of three monarchs - Queen Victoria (1899-1901), King Edward VII (1902-10) and King George V (1911-31).
Encapsulating a snapshot of The Perth Mint Sovereign Series, this prestigious presentation comprises a sovereign from all three British monarchs. Offered in Extremely Fine to About Uncirculated quality, the three sovereigns carry the obverse portraits of Queen Victoria, King Edward VII and King George V respectively.
Display case packaging
This lavish sovereign tribute is presented in a befitting prestige timber case accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
If you already have an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, click Login.
To create an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, register here.