Your prices have been refreshed.
Blush Rose and White Gold Oval Pendant with White and Pink Diamonds
- 18ct rose and white gold - 1.29gm
- 10 Pink round brilliant cut diamonds - 0.10carat (total weight)
- Colour grade and clarity – FLP (Fancy Light Pink) / SI (Slightly Included)
- White round brilliant cut x 20 - 0.08 carat (total weight)
- Colour grade and clarity – G/SI (Slightly Included)
- Outer pendant width - 7.60mm
- Outer pendant height- 9mm
- Inner pendant width - 4.65mm
- Inner pendant height - 6.45mm
- Thickness of loop - 2.47mm
- Length of loop - 5.43mm
Pink Infinity Rose
- A real rose dipped in 24-carat gold
- Premium glass lid display case
- Certification card
- Each unique rose measures between 27cm to 29cm
Natural beauty of rare pink diamonds
Blush pink diamonds are the rarest and most precious diamonds in the world, harvested from the Argyle Diamond Mine in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. Their exquisite blush pink colour is attributed to intense heat and great pressure from the stone’s formation in the earth.
In combination with natural Argyle pink diamonds and award winning Australian contemporary jewellery design, these elegant pieces bring a glimpse of magic into your everyday
Login to buy:
- Collector coins
- Jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts.
To create an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, register here.