James Bond Official 25-Coin Collection terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to the purchase of the James Bond Official 25-Coin Collection subscription (Product), available to purchase by customers (Customer) via The Perth Mint website at perthmint.com.
The Perth Mint’s standard terms and conditions for purchasing collector coins, gifts, diamonds and jewellery also apply to purchases of the Product. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and The Perth Mint’s standard terms and conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
By ordering the Product via The Perth Mint’s website, Customers agree that:
- Orders shall consist of 12 monthly shipments, and subject to these Terms, the Customer shall receive a total of 25 silver coins as per the Product description.
- The first two coins are available at the special introductory price of AUD 49.95 each.
- Subsequent deliveries will consist of two coins per month at the price of AUD 84.95 each, with the exception of October 2021 when 3 coins will be delivered at the reduced price of AUD 49.95 each.
- Coins will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis whilst stocks last.
- Shipping will be charged on the first delivery. Subsequent deliveries are free of charge and will be shipped as per the scheduled release dates provided.
- Subscribers can also order a special limited edition 007 James Bond 2021 0.5g Gold Coin for the price of AUD 89.00 as part of this subscription.
- Orders will not be processed without payment.
- Customers shall receive an email 10 working days before payment is due.
- Credit cards will be automatically debited on provision of details.
- Payments via BPAY, Bank Transfer and PayPal not received within seven days will result in cancellation of the order, without notice.
- Incorrect payments will be returned for correction before the order can be accepted.
- Payment for full subscription cannot be accepted up front and any full payments will be returned.
- If any one or more coins are over-subscribed or not available an appropriate refund will be made.
- The number of units issued to a Customer in response to an order shall be at the sole decision of The Perth Mint.
- Issue prices for coins may change with metal price fluctuations.
Customers may cancel their subscription at any time by using the contact details below: