Your prices have been refreshed.
Milestones of His Majesty King Charles III Three Coin Sovereign Set
This exclusive 22-carat gold sovereign set from the Royal Mint provides a unique way to celebrate the coronation of King Charles III.
- 91.67% pure gold
- Exclusive three-coin sovereign set
- Significant year dates: 1958, 2022, and 2023
Prince Charles ascended the throne on the death of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, on 8 September 2022. His Majesty’s historic coronation at Westminster Abbey on Saturday 6 May 2023 was cheered by huge crowds who flocked to London despite the rain.
Exclusive three-coin sovereign set
The set comprises three 22-carat gold sovereigns bearing significant year-dates:
- 2023 proof sovereign – marking the first British coronation of the 21st century, and the first sovereign to bear the new King’s crowned coinage portrait.
- 2022 proof sovereign – commemorating the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, and the first sovereign to bear His Majesty’s uncrowned coinage portrait.
- 1958 sovereign (minimum grade EF) – date marking investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales, and bearing Mary Gillick’s inaugural coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, each set in this limited release is housed in a timber presentation case and decorated box-shipper.
Login to buy:
- Collector coins
- Jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts.
To create an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, register here.