Our commitment to accessibility
The Perth Mint is committed to making our website’s content accessible and user friendly for as many people as possible. We endeavour to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WACG) 2.1 to a AA level.
This means that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We have also tried to make the website content easy to understand.
Your feedback is valuable to us
Should you have any difficulties viewing or navigating the content on this website please complete our feedback form or contact our customer care team.