Your prices have been refreshed.
Lake Argyle Pink Diamond 2018 1oz Platinum Ingot
Limited edition handset Australian argyle pink diamonds ingots featuring the breathtaking Lake Argyle the 'Jewel of the Kimberley' crafted in 1oz 99.95% pure platinum.
- Eight hand-set Australian Argyle pink diamonds in each ingot
- Struck from 99.95% pure platinum
- 0.13ct Australian Argyle pink diamonds
- Diamond quality - Fancy Intense to Vivid Pink
- Premium presentation packaging and numbered certificates of authenticity
|Mintage||Extremely limited - 50|
Jewel of the Kimberley
Breathtaking Lake Argyle, the ‘Jewel of the Kimberley’, is situated in the far north of Western Australia. Thousands of visitors travel each year to witness the spectacular manmade wetland constructed in the 1970s. Nestled among the rugged Kimberley landscape and located near the Argyle diamond mine, the lake holds a staggering 32 million cubic metres of water, more than 20 times the size of Sydney Harbour..
Southern cross design
The reverse design of each ingot portrays the lake with seven rare Argyle pink diamonds in the night sky. The spectacular diamonds represent the five prominent stars of the Southern Cross together with the pointers – Alpha Centauri and Beta Centauri. Each ingot’s obverse showcases an eighth Argyle pink diamond which has been handset into a representation of a starburst.
Each ingot is encased in a black presentation case and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Platinum Content (Troy oz)
Fineness (% purity)
Maximum Thickness (mm)
Argyle Pink Diamonds (Carat)
Fancy Intense / Vivid Pink
41.60 x 24.60
Minimum Gross Weight (g)
* Approximate total weight of diamonds
Login to buy:
- Bullion | collector coins | jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts.