Your prices have been refreshed.
The Complete 1899 - 1931 Perth Mint Sovereign Collection
Buy The Complete 1899 - 1931 Perth Mint Sovereign Collection at The Perth Mint.
- Complete set of 33 historic Australian sovereigns produced by The Perth Mint 1899-1931
- 22- carat pure gold
- Extremely fine uncirculated condition
- Highly sought after dates
- Certificate of authenticity
- Luxurious timber case
The complete collection
Representing the pinnacle for the collector or investor, this outstanding presentation is a truly once in a lifetime offering.
Following months of patient acquisition, and presented by Downies, this is an exceedingly rare opportunity to obtain every sovereign date struck by The Perth Mint between 1899 and 1931.
St George and the Dragon design
The reverse of each sovereign features Benedetto Pistrucci’s historic St George and the Dragon design and the year-date.
The obverse design comprises the following effigies and year-dates:
- Queen Victoria veiled head 1899 - 1901
- Edward VII head 1902 - 1910
- George V large head effigy 1911 - 1928
- George V modified portrait 1929 - 1931
Timber presentation case
This highly sought-after complete 1899-1931 sovereign collection is houses in a luxurious, lockable timber case and shipper, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
Gold Content (Troy oz)
Fineness (% purity)
91.67% pure gold
Extremely Fine- Uncirculated
If you already have an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, click Login.
To create an account to buy collector coins, bullion, jewellery, loose diamonds and gifts, register here.