Letter from the CEO
Please note that we are experiencing ongoing connectivity issues with our phone lines. We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work with our telecommunications provider to resolve the issue.
Frequently asked questions
BULLION - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Due to overwhelming demand for our products during this time we are out of stock of many items and some will be subject to considerable delays before they become available again.
- Silver Bullion Coins: We have very few products still available and will focus our efforts on manufacturing the 2020 Kangaroo 1oz Silver Bullion Coins
- Gold Bullion Coins: We currently have 2020 Kangaroo 1oz and 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coins available and this will be our ongoing focus during this period.
- Cast and Minted bars: Are currently out of stock and at this time we cannot take orders for any size while we work to satisfy the current backlog of orders.
Receive an update as products become available by subscribing to our newsletter here and selecting the newsletter type ‘Bullion’.
Please be advised that the delivery and collection processes, as well as the delivery timeframes of our freight service providers, have been modified or affected due to the increasing impact of the Coronavirus. These changes have been designed to protect the community and their staff members.
Delivery service delays and suspensions: A number of regions have been subject to some delivery disruptions and in some areas there are service suspensions. Where service suspensions are in place we will endeavour to hold the parcel and only dispatch when services are resumed.
Accepting delivery: Some service providers may only check your identification and not require you to sign for your delivery.
This is an ever-changing situation and you will find the most up-to-date information on each of the service providers we use via the links below:
Australia Post International
Fedex - Some regions are subject to service suspensions. Please check the service updates tab for more information.
THE PERTH MINT SHOP (310 HAY STREET, EAST PERTH)
For the safety of the public and our staff, please be advised that The Perth Mint’s retail, tourism and corporate functions operations at 310 Hay Street, East Perth, have closed until further notice. Limited services are available as follows:
- Selling your bullion and jewellery: The Mint will continue to buy your bullion and unwanted gold jewellery. Please telephone 9421 7376 for identity requirements. Customers are asked to queue outside the Mint’s front gate and will be admitted two at a time. Strict social distancing rules will be enforced.
- Buying bullion: Bullion orders may be placed by phoning 9421 7376. Our staff will phone to advise when your order is available for collection.
No services will be available at The Perth Mint Shop and Exhibition on weekends and public holidays until further notice.
The Perth Mint apologises for any inconvenience and thanks you for your patience and support while we work through the challenges presented by the ongoing situation.