Customer Code of Conduct
Gold Corporation trading as The Perth Mint (“The Perth Mint”) is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and to upholding the highest standards of safety and wellbeing of its employees and customers.
This Customer Code of Conduct (the “Customer Code”) provides guidelines on the standards of behaviour you can expect from our representatives and in turn, outlines the standards of behaviour we expect from our customers.
Expectations of our services
While you are a customer of The Perth Mint, you can expect the following behaviours:
- Our interactions will always be carried out with integrity and respect.
- We will be respectful of our customers’ different values, beliefs, cultures and religions. Where appropriate, we will adapt our behaviour in recognition that actions or behaviours acceptable in one culture may not be acceptable in another.
- We will explain all relevant processes to you to ensure you understand them.
- All interactions with you will be governed by our policies and procedures and we will be open and transparent about these.
Expectations of our customers
We expect the following standards of behaviours from our customers:
- No form of harassment, bullying or discrimination will be tolerated.
- Your interactions with our employees must be conducted with integrity, respect and in a non-threatening manner.
- You must respect the values, beliefs, cultures and religions of our employees and other customers.
- You must comply with all reasonable instructions given by our employees, including all rules governing access to certain locations. We will seek to ensure that any such additional rules are clearly displayed on signage at those locations.
Consequences of a breach of the code
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who breaches this Code.
- Repeated or serious breaches of the Customer Code may result in the suspension or termination of the customer’s account.
- Our staff will endeavour to resolve complaints at the point of service and if necessary, you will be referred to the appropriate manager.
- If your matter cannot be resolved, please complete the Customer Complaint Form in order for us to manage and resolve your complaint. Customers may also send details of their complaint to the relevant departments:
Depository products and services
Retail products and services
Shop and exhibition products and services