Kinatico collection notice
This Collection Notice has been developed in accordance with applicable Privacy Legislation and intends to inform you of what of Personal Information we will collect from you.
The Perth Mint is required to collect Personal Information about its employees, independent contractors, board members, peers, agents, third party suppliers and contractors if you apply to be employed by or otherwise engaged to provide services to Gold Corporation in order to request a Nationally Co-ordinated Criminal History Check (‘police check’) on your behalf.
The type of personal information we collect in order to request the police check includes:
- your full name
- date and place of birth
- telephone number
- email address
- residential address details
- occupation (including proposed place of work)
- other information that you provide us in order to establish your identity, such as your birth certificate, driver’s licence, passport or national identity card.
We may also collect the following sensitive information:
- biometric Information
- disclosable court outcomes and pending charges from all Australian police jurisdictions (including traffic and non-police prosecuted matters)
- other information that you provide us in order to request the police check on your behalf.
We will collect Personal Information from you directly, using the Cited web application, provided to us by ‘Kinatico’. We may also collect Personal Information relating to you from Kinatico.
The Perth Mint will disclose your Personal Information to Kinatico, who will request the police check on your behalf. The checking process is undertaken by ACIC and police, and the result received by Kinatico.
Kinatico is based in Australia and your data is held in Australia for a period of 12 months (but no more than 15 months) with your Personal Information being transmit via secure web application.
If you do not consent to the collection of your Personal Information under this Collection Notice, The Perth Mint may be unable to proceed with formal engagement or employment.