Pool Allocated Bar Listing
The bar list of the physical silver backing the Pool Allocated silver owned by Depository Program and Certificate Program customers can be downloaded here.
The bar list of the physical silver backing the Pool Allocated silver owned by Depository Online customers can be downloaded here.
Public Holidays in Western Australia for 2015 and 2016
The Perth Mint Depository office will be closed on the following days:
- 25 December - Friday - Christmas Day
- 28 December - Monday - Boxing Day
- 1 January - Friday - New Year’s Day
- 26 January - Tuesday - Australia Day
- 7 March - Monday - Labour Day
- 25 March - Friday - Good Friday
- 28 March - Monday - Easter Monday
- 25 April - Monday - ANZAC Day
- 6 June - Monday - Western Australia Day
- 26 September - Monday - Queen’s Birthday
- 26 December - Monday - Christmas Day
- 27 December - Tuesday - Boxing Day
End of Financial Year Metal Prices
Below is a table of the Australian dollar metal prices used by The Perth Mint to value its precious metal assets and liabilities in its Annual Report. Australian investors may find these suitable for valuing their precious metal holdings for tax or other reporting purposes. Investors in countries with other financial year ends can download the Perth Mint's extensive historical records of precious metal spot prices here.
Perth Mint Depository is for the storage of precious metals. Should you wish to purchase bullion bars or coins for immediate delivery, please contact The Perth Mint's Bullion Sales department.
Perth Mint Depository does not accept payment by cheque (this includes bank cheques). This is due to the time taken for cheques to clear in conjunction with the volatility of precious metal prices. Payment can only be made by electronic transfer.
Precious metal prices
Show rates in:
Why Perth Mint?
The Perth Mint is wholly owned and guaranteed by the Government of Western Australia.
The Perth Mint’s reputation and integrity has been valued by clients for well over a century.
Our vaults in Perth are one of the world’s most secure locations for hard asset storage.