Buy Perth Mint Gold on the Australian Stock Exchange
Perth Mint Gold (ASX CODE: PMGOLD) is a right to gold created by The Perth Mint, which gives investors the ability to purchase Government-backed gold via the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
PMGOLD suits investors who prefer to manage their gold investment within their stockbroking account along with their ASX-listed equities and other holdings.
Product Name: Perth Mint Gold
ASX Ticker: PMGOLD
Base Currency: AUD
Product Size: $529.9M*
Management Fee: 0.15%
*As of 30 June 2020.
|Time Period||PMGOLD Return*|
*Returns greater than one year are annualised.
Download our Factsheet
For more information on PMGOLD, please download our investment factsheet, which details the product features, historical performance and charts, as well as trading information
About Perth Mint Gold
The ASX price of PMGOLD is intended to track the international spot price of gold in Australian dollars. PMGOLD has a number of features that make it attractive to investors, including:
- Government guaranteed. PMGOLD is issued by Gold Corporation (trading as The Perth Mint), a statutory authority of the Government of Western Australia. The liabilities of Gold Corporation, including its obligations to PMGOLD investors, are guaranteed under section 22 of the Gold Corporation Act 1987, an Act of the Western Australian Parliament.
- Physically redeemable. Unlike many gold exchange traded products, PMGOLD can be physically redeemed for any of The Perth Mint’s bullion bars.
- Fully backed. Holdings secured on behalf of investors in PMGOLD are fully underpinned by government-backed gold, which is safeguarded in The Perth Mint’s central bank grade vaults.
- Low management fee. PMGOLD’s management fee is just 0.15%, one of the lowest fees worldwide for a gold exchange traded product.
- Highly liquid. The Perth Mint, via its market making agents, ensures PMGOLD tracks the international spot price of gold by maintaining bid and offer prices and volume on the ASX at all times, in accordance with ASX rules.
- Convenient. PMGOLD can be purchased and sold through your stockbroker or share trading account with the same ease and convenience as investing in shares.
Call our Depository Team
If you would like to find out more information regarding PMGOLD, or any other investment products offered by The Perth Mint, please call our depository team on +61 8 9421 7250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Disclosure Statement
Investors should read the PMGold Product Disclosure Statement, which explains the products features, operation, risks, tax implications, and Terms and Conditions, before investing.