Terms and conditions for Click & Collect
These Click & Collect Terms and Conditions (“C&C Terms”) apply to you (“Customer”, “you”, “your”) when you make orders and purchases of items through perthmint.com (“Website”) using The Perth Mint Click & Collect service.
To the extent that there is a conflict between these C&C Terms and the Terms, these C&C Terms prevail. Except where defined in these C&C Terms, defined terms used have the meaning giving in the Terms.
Products or items ordered on the Website using The Perth Mint’s Click & Collect service will be sold to you by Gold Corporation trading as The Perth Mint (ABN) whose registered address is at 310 Hay Street, East Perth, Western Australia 6004, Australia (“The Perth Mint”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
Under theses C&C Terms:
- Click & Collect is only available at The Perth Mint Shop for all collector coins, bullion, jewellery and gift orders up to AUD 70,000.
- Click & Collect Orders (“Order(s)”) are subject to stock availability. Please contact our Customer care team to confirm stock availability when placing Orders.
- There is no additional fee charged to Orders.
- Products or items marked as ‘special orders’, ‘non-stock’, ‘out of stock’ or ‘pre-order’ will require more processing time.
- Engraving and resizing is not available for Click & Collect. You may arrange these for an additional charge when you visit us in-store to collect your item(s)
2. Order processing
- Upon receipt of your Order, we will send you an email to the email address you provided confirming receipt of the order and setting out the details of the ordered item(s) (Order Confirmation Email).
- Once your ordered items are in stock and have been packaged for collection, we will send you an email notifying you that the items are ready for collection (Ready for Collection Email).
- When you have received the Ready for Collection Email, you are encouraged to download, save, and print a copy of your Order Confirmation Email, Ready for Collection Email, and these C&C Terms for your records.
- Orders will generally be available for collection within [3-5 business days] from the date you place the order between 9am-5pm (Monday to Saturday) and 10am-5pm (Sunday).
- Orders for collection will be held for fourteen (14) days from the time you receive your Ready for Collection Email. If you are unable to collect your order in time, please contact our Customer care team to make alternative arrangements.
- To collect your Order, you will be required to be the person specified in the Ready for Collection Email.
- In the event you are unable to collect your Order in person, you can authorise an alternate pick-up person (“they”, “them”) to collect your Order. Please contact our Customer care team to confirm this arrangement
- For the avoidance of doubt, only Orders for collector coins, jewellery and gifts (excluding bullion items) can be collected on your behalf by your alternate pick-up person.
- At point of collection, you or your alternate pick-up person will be required to provide a of copy of your Ready for Collection Email and a valid form of ID (driver's licence or passport).
- In addition to clause 4(d), your alternate pick-up person will be required to provide an authorisation letter from you confirming that they can collect your Order on your behalf.
- Upon collection of your Order, you or your alternate pick-up person will be required to sign a “Proof of Receipt”.
4. Payment methods and clearing time
- You may make payments for an accepted click and collect order with any of the following payment methods and such other payment methods as specified on the Website from time to time:
- Credit card
- PayPal (PayPal is available for online orders only)
- BPay; and
- Electronic funds transfer
- Credit card bullion purchases are limited to a value of AUD 5000 (inclusive of a 1.9% credit card surcharge).
Please see our FAQs for a list of our acceptable payment methods and clearing time.
5. Title to product
The ownership of the Order will pass to you when we have received full payment in respect of your Order and all associated risks will transfer to you from the time of collection.
6. Cancellation and refunds and uncollected orders
- The Perth Mint reserves the right to cancel any part of an Order (including any Orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you if:
- the items in that Order are not available;
- there is an error in the product description or price advertised on the Website;
- the item(s) in that Order has been recalled; or
- you fail to collect your Order within fourteen (14) days after receipt of your Ready for Collection Email.
- You can only cancel Orders for collector coins, jewellery, and gifts by contact our Customer Care team [insert link]. For the avoidance of any doubt, bullion Orders cannot be cancelled.
- If your Order is cancelled in accordance with clause 6(a)(iv) or remains uncollected after 14 days , The Perth Mint will:
- refund the purchase amount to your original payment method for unallocated non-bullion Orders; and
- dispatch unallocated Orders containing bullion items to your delivery address at an extra cost to you and with non-optional insurance applied at the rate of 1.1% of the value of the shipped product... You can find more details on The Perth Mint’s Shipping and Delivery Costs at [insert link]
- Orders for collector coins, jewellery and gifts can be returned at the point of collection within 30 days provided:
- the items purchased are unused and undamaged;
- you are not completely satisfied with your purchase; or
- you have received the wrong goods or damaged goods.
- No return for bullion will be accepted. Refer to Terms and conditions for purchase of bullion for more details.